In the city of Alapaevsk, Sverdlovsk region, 14-year-old schoolboy died from electrocution when he tried to make a spectacular shot on pylon, reported on the website of the TFR in the Sverdlovsk region.
The tragedy occurred on the evening of may 18. According to preliminary data, three teenagers climbed on a electricity pylon to admire the views of the city from height of bird’s flight and to make spectacular photos. Two students were on a transverse bar located at an altitude of about 25 meters. The third child was a little lower. One of the boys sitting on the bar, told his friend: “Look what I can do” – and reached for the cord. He didn’t even have time to touch the wire as he was struck by an electric shock. The teenager fell and died on the spot.
The website Ura.ru posted a video, filmed by random witnesses. It shows alternately on the transmission line occur three bright flashes, and after the third child breaks down. His name was Sasha and he loved to photograph.
Appointed forensic medical examination, the investigators are checking all the circumstances of the incident. In particular, they are going to install, did the responsible person all necessary measures in order to prevent access by unauthorized persons to the object of the energy infrastructure. According to the results of the preliminary investigation the investigator TFR will be a procedural decision.
A month and a half ago, April 4, in similar circumstances killed a schoolboy in the city of Chernogorsk of the Republic of Khakassia – trying to do a selfie, he climbed a power line and got electrocuted yet. The boy also was with two friends – was electrocuted two of them, a second injured and was hospitalized.