Moscow authorities decided to limit access to Red square on Sunday, 2 April. It was on this day the groups are planning another anti-corruption rally in the Russian capital. Earlier the state office of public Prosecutor demanded to block access to Internet resources that host the calls for rallies in Moscow and other cities of Russia on 2 April.

“On Sunday a scheduled rehearsal, access to the area may be limited”, – told RIA “news” in Federal Agency of protection (FSO). As explained by the Agency, we are talking about a rehearsal in preparation for the parade on red square on may 9.

Meanwhile, the press service of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia across Moscow has extended an official statementin which has urged Muscovites and guests of the capital to refrain from participation in mass events on 2 April.

“In connection with the spreading in the Internet calls for the organization of protests in Central Moscow April 2 GU MVD of Russia in Moscow said that in the mayoralty of Moscow has not been submitted any application for such a mass event on this day”, – stressed in the Department.

The interior Ministry also noted that “they themselves allegedly the organizers of this event, which is attributed to the initiative, reject it up.” “In this regard, the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia warns that holding such action is not authorized. Law enforcement will take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of residents and guests of the capital”, – concluded in the Ministry.

Earlier the General Prosecutor’s office demanded to block access to Internet resources that host the calls for rallies in Moscow and other cities of Russia next Sunday. The requirement that the Supervisory authority was sent to Roskomnadzor. Several resources were already under the lock.

In one of the clips on YouTube, who have asked to block the Prosecutor’s office, noted that so far there is only conflicting information in unofficial sources as to will there be a rally on April 2. “Waiting for information and comments on the YouTube channel “Navalny” and “Navalny LIVE”, – stated in the running text in the video.

In another video contains a screenshot of the application in a social network “Vkontakte” in the public “Required systemic changes in the country!”. It refers to the upcoming April 2 rally on red square in Moscow, whose members plan to demand the resignation of Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, the cessation of military operations in Syria and Ukraine, justification of Alexei Navalny, a moral compensation to all the detainees at the meetings on 26 March, granting citizens the right to assemble freely rallies, resume gubernatorial elections, initiate formal investigations in relation to all persons who were previously convicted of corruption (the head of “Rosneft” Igor Sechin, the Russian Prosecutor General Yuri Chaika and others), as well as providing a clear strategy for systemic corruption in the country.

Earlier on Friday, the Agency Sigma Expert came to the conclusionthat the mobilization of the participants of the anticorruption stock on March 26, occurred primarily through a social network “Vkontakte”, in contrast to the protests of 2011-2012, when a major role played Facebook. Analysts also pointed out that in the cities with the lowest turnout in the elections to the state Duma in September of last year, protests during the rallies, “we won’t Dimon” was the highest.

Anti-corruption rallies were held in dozens of Russian cities on March 26. The reason for the stock was published on March 2, the large-scale investigation of the Fund of struggle against corruption (FBK) opposition leader Alexei Navalny on the “secret Empire”, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. Staff FBC has found out that the head of the Russian government owns estates, vineyards and yachts through a network of non-profit foundations that have received donations of oligarchs and the loans of state banks in the amount of about 70 billion rubles.

Action against corruption has turned to mass detentions. The protesters in Moscow who are serving administrative arrest in the detention facility on Petrovka, complained about threats from law enforcement officers. As told by the prisoners, they were inclined to disclose their political views and social media accounts, threatening otherwise to throw them the drugs, to Institute criminal proceedings or to cause problems to their relatives.



FSO restrict access to Red square April 2 – the day of the rally 31.03.2017

Share this news

Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal