In the town of Budennovsk in Stavropol Krai, four-year girl has received a chemical burn after drinking store-bought juice. This incident took investigators, reported on the website of the regional SU RF IC.

According to preliminary data, on may 15, grandpa with granddaughter went to one of the city’s shops to buy fruit juice. When they returned home, the girl drank the juice bought and received a chemical burn of the oral cavity. Then juice tried grandfather and also got burned. The owner of the shop where you purchased the juice, too, tasted the drink, and it suffered the same fate.

The girl was taken to the hospital.

Now investigators are checking all the circumstances of the incident, a forensic medical examination. By results of check the procedural decision will be made.

In the suburbs a few years ago, three children were poisoned by the juice, which turned out to be mercury. According to the grandmother of the boy, Beads of mercury were at the bottom of the glass bottle of juice “Agusha” – “inch”. Like mercury, the substance found in a different bottle.



In Budennovsk girl, her grandfather and the owner of the store received a chemical burn after drinking juice 18.05.2017

Share this news

Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal