Plenary session of the forum “Open innovation in SKOLKOVO”, which was attended by members of the government, had to be interrupted once in the building he heard clapping, reports RIA “Novosti”</u>.
The session was attended by Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev, Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich, government members, businessmen.
After clapping the presenter of the forum invited guests and participants to leave the hall, the Prime Minister with the delegation hall also left.
According to RNS, the participants of the plenary session of the forum out of the courtroom at the initiative of the Federal security service (FSS). According to an eyewitness, the hall was clearly felt the smell of burning and the smoke was visible.
Employees of fire safety service of the SKOLKOVO said that the reason cotton was short circuit. They said that the fire occurred, allegedly, on one of the domes of the building. According to another version, the fire broke out on the second floor of the building.
Earlier on Wednesday, October 26, during one of the sessions, according to the press, suddenly turned off the lights and shut off the microphones of speakers. Within about 20 minutes the problem was fixed.