The report of the human rights organization Human Rights Watch (HRW), which implies that Russian and Syrian military attacked the school in the Syrian province of Idlib, are stuffing. This was stated by the official representative of the Ministry of defense of Russia major-General Igor Konashenkov.
“The defense Ministry October 27, has already published comprehensive and absolute
a photo from the drone of the lack of any traces of the bombing
the complex of buildings of schools in al-Khas. Moreover, it is still not
presents any even indirect evidence of the presence of children is not
only in these buildings, but also in al-hasa,” – said Konashenkov, quoted by “Interfax”.
The representative of the Ministry of defence said the publication of the HRW more than a week after another accusations of “war crimes”, where the new
“proofs” are some telephone interview seven
victims, “does not hold water and is another
“I would also like to remind the so-called “human rights” from
Human Rights Watch, Idlib province including the town of al-Khas, the first year is under the full control of terrorists of “al-Nusra” (banned in Russia),” – said Konashenkov.
“So, to say that on the territory controlled by the Syrian branch of “al-Qaeda” (banned in Russia) and in the context of fighting continue to operate secular schools, built by the government of Bashar al-Assad can just outright liars or crazy,” he concluded.
The report by HRW was published on 6 November. It says that an attack on a school in Idlib province can constitute a war crime.
Earlier in the Children’s UN Fund (UNICEF) stated that the shelling of the school in Hasse 26 Oct killed 22 children and six teachers. UNICEF Executive Director Anthony lake has called the attack the deadliest attack on a school since armed conflict began in Syria.
October 27, Igor Konashenkov, commenting on the reports, said that after analyzing photo and video “evidence of the destruction of schools” in the province of Idlib in the office came to the conclusion that the video frames are “glued together over ten mounted segments taken from different resolutions at different times of the day.”
Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov called the driven fabricated evidence against Russia and Syria in strikes on a school in Idlib. In turn, White house spokesman Josh Ernest said that the blow dealt to the Syrian or Russian planes.