Terrorist Anis Amri, entered December 19, 2016 in the crowd at the Christmas fair in Berlin and killed 12 people before the attack and tried to leave Germany, but the authorities did not allow him to do it, according to the magazine Der Spiegel with reference to the German investigators.

As stated by Der Spiegel, a German senior official, “Amri was afraid he was going to jail for past dealings with drugs and a fight. And because he really wanted to leave” (translation site InoPressa).

A native of Tunisia Amri, who for some time was engaged in drug trafficking, and then suddenly became very religious and began attending a radical mosque in Berlin, was detained by German police on 30 June 2016 in Friedrichshafen, in the bus EN route to Switzerland.

On questioning, Amri told the investigators that “wants to leave Germany.” “Personally, I want to leave. Why should I stay here?” – asked Amri.

Not release potential terrorists to other countries in the Schengen area – a standard practice of the German law enforcement. The judge placed amry under arrest for two days to see if it was possible to deport him back to Tunisia.

It was the weekend, but on Monday, he was released because deportation, according to immigration Department lacked documents from Tunisia that would replace the passport.

After a failed attempt to leave Germany behavior Amri has changed. It is much less began to sit on porn sites and started to study Islamic literature and money from the sale of drugs sent to the family in Tunisia.

Amri constantly took drugs and engaged in their sale. As expected, during the attack he could be under their influence.

October 5 2016 Amri, according to the investigation, wrote to the supporters of the “Islamic state”* that “wants to join him.” Since mid-October, he began to contact with a mentor from the IG*.

December 19 evening, a terrorist on a stolen truck crashed into visitors Breitscheidplatz Christmas market next to memorial Church of Kaiser Wilhelm in Berlin. The tragedy killed 12 people, and about 50 were hospitalized with injuries of varying severity.

Responsibility for the attack took the IG*. The driver managed to leave Germany, he was subsequently shot in Milan by Italian police, who stopped him to check papers. He pulled a gun and shouting “Allahu Akbar” was going to open fire on the police.

Until the end of June his body lay in the morgue of an Italian, until he was sent home to Tunisia, where he was buried.

*Islamic state (ISIS, ISIL, DAISH) is a terrorist group banned in Russia.

The Tunisian, crashed into a crowd at a Christmas fair in Berlin, before the attack wanted to leave Germany, but he was not given 03.07.2017

Share this news

Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal