Far Eastern energy company (DEC) plans to limit the supply of electricity to the company “Dalspetsstroy” which is the General contractor for the construction of the cosmodrome East. The builders have violated the conditions of power supply contracts, not making timely payments, according to the website of the division of DEK “Amurenergosbyt”.

To date, the amount of debt has reached 17 million roubles. 15 December, the power company sent to the leadership of the “Dalspetsstroy” notice on the restriction of the supply of electricity on objects of one of the main projects of Russia. 26 Dec was introduced limiting the power of the technological objects located in the office of a construction company.

“Seeing from the consumer effective measures to resolve the problematic situation, JSC “DEK scheduled for January 9, 2017 the strengthening of the restrictive sanctions that may affect the construction of the cosmodrome”, – said in the message.

While in-TAEK expressed hope that the leadership of the “Dalspetsstroy” and Roscosmos “will find a way” to repay the debt in the remaining days of December to avoid “adverse consequences.”

Previously, “Dalspetsstroy” already facing the threat of blackout of the Eastern. So, in March 2015, the management of “Amurenergosbyt” said the General contractor for the construction of the cosmodrome owe the company 21.6 million rubles. Energy threatened to start disabling objects of the cosmodrome from the power supply, but changed his mind after receiving letters from “Dalspetsstroy”. Later “Dalspetsstroy” paid off debt.

In July this year, the government authorities of Khabarovsk disconnected from the power supply construction sites of the company “Dalspetsstroy” because of debts. Remained without electricity for 12 construction sites, reported the press service of the Khabarovsk branch of OAO “far Eastern energy company” Anna artyushkova. The company’s debt was $ 7.8 million.

The construction of the Vostochny cosmodrome began in 2012 and was accompanied by numerous corruption scandals and strikes by workers due to wage delays. All of this ultimately led to the transfer of the start-up of the facility from December 2015 to April 2016. Meanwhile in the summer it became clear that the completion of the spaceport is not enough for 7 billion rubles. In July, was arrested the Deputy Director of the Agency Alexander Buryakov, on charges of embezzlement of 450 million roubles.

In October of Spetsstroy were under the inspection of the main control Directorate of the President. Then it became known that the construction of a complex for processing of waste at the launch site of the stolen half a billion rubles. In November, the sources of the newspaper “Kommersant” reported that Putin decided to abolish the controversial Agency.



The Vostochny space centre can disconnect from-for debts before energetikami 29.12.2016

Share this news

Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal