Three members of illegal armed groups destroyed on Friday, October 7, during a special operation in Ingushetia. About this TASS in law enforcement bodies of the Republic.

“Today, in the framework of the introduced counter-terrorism operation introduced on part of the territory of Nazran, was blocked a private house on the street Bogatyreva. During this RAID which destroyed the resistance of the three members of the bandit underground”, – said the Agency interlocutor.

A law enforcement source said that among the killed – two men and one woman. A row house was also discovered five-year-old, after negotiations which brought to the street.

To date, the special operation in Nazran completed at the site works investigative team. According to the source, the names of the fighters installed.

Earlier in Nazran and the village of Gazi-Yurt in the Nazran district of Ingushetia on Friday, October 7, the decision of the operational headquarters of the Republic regime was introduced WHO. “In connection with information about the presence in these territories of the members of the underground 3:35 Moscow time on the territory of four streets of Nazran and the village of Gazi-Yurt introduced the CTO regime,” – said “Interfax” in a press-service UFSB across Ingushetia.

A special regime was introduced on the streets of the Capital, Solar, Civil and Kurgan in Nazran, reports RIA “Novosti” with reference to the operational headquarters of the Federal security service of the Republic.

For the duration of WHO in these areas are restricted and specter. The staff notes that the situation is controlled, and appeals to citizens with a request to remain calm, avoid the chaos and riots, and also intervention in actions of law enforcement bodies.



Three militants destroyed during a special operation in Nazran 07.10.2016

Share this news

Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal